The Greater San Fransisco Area

Continuing my quest to travel the world.

It has been my quest to cycle around the world for a very long time, although I have ticked off 16 countries to date, I still haven't achieved the ultimate goal of cycling the world. I cannot wait any longer for the conditions to be perfect, age is catching up with me, so it is now or never.

picture drawn by Jim my Step - Father on our trip across Australia

picture drawn by Jim my Step - Father on our trip across Australia
After our trip to Vietnam in 2012.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Saskatchewan

Something interesting to look at.
Sun, wind and grass, and lots of biting and stinging insects. That just about sums it up. The wind is a big issue on the plains. If it is a headwind you die slowly and start to get behind in your schedule. If it is a headwind the cattle flies can keep up with you and bite you constantly. So we are doing big distances to cover these plains as quickly as possible. We will be in Regina in a few days for our second day off.
36 degrees at 6pm in the shade.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment